Nanda & Nanda Ltd (referred to as “GadgetWix/we/our/us”) is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. We want our services to be a safe environment for our customers. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via our website and Apps.
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person. To provide you with the full range of our services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains the following:
- what information we may collect about you;
- how the we will use information we collect about you;
- when the we may use your details to contact you;
- whether the we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
1. Introduction and general terms
2. Who are we?
We are a USA based toy importer, wholesaler and distributor.
The GadgetWix website is operated by:
Nanda & Nanda Ltd, 13A Bridge Close, Romford, RM7 0AU
3. What information will the GadgetWix collect about me?
When you participate in, access, or sign up to any of the GadgetWix online and app content we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your business name, name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender as well as information collected about your use of our services (such as what you view on and items you have “added” to your basket when signed in to your GadgetWix account). Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional information. Where we provide personalised services, we may ask your permission to review third party data about you, for example, your Twitter or Facebook feeds, to get to know you better and to provide more effective personalisation. We collect information about how you use our apps and websites, and the device(s) you use to access the services. This includes collecting unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet.
4. How will the GadgetWix use the information it collects about me?
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience;
- where we provide personalised services, we may analyse the information you supply, as well as your activity on our (and other) services, so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service. For instance, we could use your viewing history to provide personalised recommendations. If you are signed-in or subscribed to email newsletters, you will receive a personalised service. If you don’t want to receive these services you can unsubscribe from email newsletters.
- we may also show you relevant advertising on third party sites;
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries;
- for analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered by us;
- we may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes;
5. When will the GadgetWix contact me?
We may contact you:
- in relation to any service or online content you have signed up for to ensure that we can deliver the services to you, e.g. to verify your email when you sign up for an account, or to help you reset your password or to check if you still want to use the service (if your account is dormant);
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about products or services;
- in relation to any personalised services you are using;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary);
- to update you on any material changes to our policies and practices;
- for marketing purposes.
We will never contact you to ask for your GadgetWix account password, or other login information. Please be cautious if you receive any emails or calls from people asking for this information and claiming to be from the GadgetWix.
6. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
GadgetWix may send you marketing emails or contact you on our platforms to notify you of information that we deem may be of value to you. We may personalise the message content based upon any information you have provided to us and your use of our platforms. We may use information which we hold about you to show you relevant advertising on third-party sites (e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter). This could involve showing you an advertising message where we know you have a GadgetWix account and have used services. If you don’t want to be shown targeted advertising messages from the GadgetWix, some third-party sites allow you to request not to see messages from specific advertisers on that site in future. If you want to stop all personalised services from the us, including targeted advertising messages on third party sites you can visit the Your Account section and update your preferences there.
7. Will the GadgetWix share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within GadgetWix except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in this section and section 9. Generally, we will use your information within GadgetWix and will only share it outside GadgetWix where you have requested it or given your consent. However, we may share with third party sites (e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter) some data, with appropriate security measures, to show you relevant advertising on third party sites, as set out in section 7. Sometimes GadgetWix uses third parties to process your information on our behalf, for example to provide services or analysis.
8. Offensive or inappropriate content on GadgetWix websites
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on our websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any GadgetWix service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
9. What if I am a user aged under 18?
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us.
10. How long will GadgetWix keep my information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
11. Can I delete my data?
The Law requires us to keep and maintain sales records that have been made and information relating to customers that have used our service. It is therefore not possible to delete your account; however, you may deactivate your account. By deactivating your account, you will no longer be able to log in and use our services. If you would like to deactivate your account, you will need to request this by emailing our customer service team.
12. Can I find out what personal information the GadgetWix holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification). We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
We will need two copies of forms of identification, which can be:
Utility bill (from last 3 months)
Current vehicle registration document
Bank statement (from last 3 months)
13. Web browser cookies
a) What is a Cookie?
Information supplied by cookies can help us to understand the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. It also helps us recognise when you are signed in to your account and to provide a more personalised experience.
c) Third party cookies in embedded content on GadgetWix pages
Please note that during your visits to the GadgetWix websites you may notice some cookies that are not directly related to us. These may include Google Analytics, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third-party cookies may track your use of the GadgetWix website. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the GadgetWix website. However, you can find out about changing your cookie settings with a quick internet search.
d) Rejecting cookies
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some features of our services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.
e) Other information collected from web browsers
14. Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies. This website does not currently respond to DNT requests.
15. Changes to GadgetWix Privacy and Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy may be updated from time to time so you may wish to check it each time you submit personal information to us. The date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use GadgetWix websites to submit personal information to the us.