Have you ever tried to open an app on your android phone and it got stuck while loading on the screen? In this article, I will give you a list of applicable solutions to fix the android app stuck on the loading screen.
Android apps are usually designed so that they run immediately after they are opened. However, sometimes you open an app and notice that it is stuck on the loading screen. There could be various reasons why this happened.
This may be as a result of the application being corrupt or even because the android device is too slow to run the application.
Irrespective of the problem, there is always something to do about it.
Is it Possible to Fix an Android App Stuck on the Loading Screen?
Yes, it is very possible to fix the problem of an android app being stuck on the loading screen and this could be achieved by trying the steps that have been given below.
How to Fix Android App Stuck on Loading Screen.
Below is a list of possible solutions to fix an android app stuck on the loading screen.
- Restart the Android device.
- Clear app cache and data.
- Update or reinstall the application.
- Check on your internet connection.
Restart the Android device
This is usually the first thing to try. Press and hold the power button for some seconds, and some options would be displayed click on a restart option, and your device would reboot. But in case this doesn’t work then proceed to the next step.
Clear app cache and data.
This is another step to take if the first proves abortive.
- Go to your device’s settings and select “Apps & Notifications”.
- Click “All apps” then locate the app with the problem and select it.
- Click on storage and select clear cache and data.
- Once the cache is cleared, go ahead to reboot your phone for an improvement.
Update or reinstall the application.
This could be the solution you have been waiting for.
- Open the play store app on your android device.
- Go to apps and games.
- Select the application you wish to reinstall or update. Then click on update or you could uninstall and install it again.
I believe this could help fix the problem.
Check your internet connection.
A bad internet connection could also be the reason an android app is stuck on the loading screen. You have to ensure to have a good and quality internet connection. You could test your internet connection with other internet-dependent apps, disconnecting and reconnecting to your network provider.
Android apps getting stuck on loading screens isn’t something you see often. In any case, the above steps would be of great help to fix an android app stuck on the loading screen if you encounter any. Please do well to share and comments below.