Do you want to upload photos from your camera roll to Snapchat and don’t know how it is done?
Then be rest assured that this is the right article for you because it will give you well-detailed steps on how to get your photos backed up on your Snapchat.
Snapchat is an American multimedia app which enables users to communicate with friends using pictures and messages, view live stories and even beautify pictures & videos.
It also enables its users to backup their photos and videos.
Snapchat is popularly known for its picture/video beautification ability and social platform, with many users having little knowledge of its tendency to be used to backup photos.
Though there are many apps used as a backup for photos, Snapchat is unique because of its ability to enable users to edit/modify their photos before backing them up.
How to Backup Camera to Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Click o the rectangular-shaped icon on the left-hand side of the big circle.
- Swipe to the left to reveal the camera roll.
- After you must have made your choice of photos, click on the 3-horizontal dots at the top right side of the screen and select “Export snap”.
- A menu would appear and click on “Snapchat”.
- This brings the photo to an editing dashboard, to enable you to edit your photo.
- SAVE your photo after editing by clicking on the save icon on the left-hand side of the photo.
I hope this article goes a long way to help you backup your photos on Snapchat from your camera roll. please comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.